Leisure Club membership has its benefits...
Being a member allows you one or two special privileges.
- FREE Fitness Assessments and programmes.
- The opportunity to take part in a range of classes.
- The opportunity to take part in a whole range of Member’s Events
- An annual member’s Newsletter packed full of tips on healthy living.
- Free 1 day guest memberships annually so you can bring your
- friends & family along.
- Special Reductions on Zoggs swimwear.
All you need to know about the club...
- The club is open most days from 7.00am to 9.30pm – throughout the year. Opening times may vary throughout the festive period. Last club entry is 9.00pm.
- We will supply you with a large fluffy towel on every visit.
- Moisturiser, shower gel and shampoo conditioner are supplied free of charge.
- A locker key is given on arrival in exchange of your membership card.
Refreshments: Cool down and relax in our reception area with a complimentary hot drink and enjoy it in the friendly atmosphere of the club.
Fitness Programme: You will receive a fitness programme and induction on how to use the equipment from one of the qualified Leisure Trainers at the club when you join. You can also take advantage of the free fitness assessments.
Customer Care: You will receive a consistently high standard of care. The staff are here to help you get the best out of the club. If there is anything you need or would like to see – just ask – we are here to help.
See our 2013 Membership Packages and Rates here (pdf)
See our Facilities detailed here (pdf)
We have Indoor Cycling and Conditioning available FOC to members.
Non-Members welcome - Classes are chargable to non-members at a cost of £5.00 per class.
- Mondays - n/a
- Tuesdays - Spin 11.15am, Advanced Spin 6pm
- Wednesdays - n/a
- Thursdays - Aqua Aerobics 11am, Advanced Spin 6pm
- Fridays - n/a
- Saturday's - Spin 8.30am
Please call 01397 706129 or email email@example.com